I have a PHP request.
I have a form at <[url removed, login to view]>
When a person submits I need 4 things to happen:
1. An email with its contents of what was filled in goes to an email that I can configure
2. An email goes automatically to the sender (web site visitor) confirming their submission with some sort of message such as "thank you for your submission, we will get back to you in 48 hours."
3. Display after the submission a Thank you page comes up such as <[url removed, login to view]>
4. I need it to have some security because using my current PHP script it was hacked/spammed and no longer allowed by the hosting company.
Can you do this? Are you interested.
I look forward to hearing from you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Basic Unix shared hosting environment by Verio that supports PHP.