I have a babelogger script from 13scripts . com
I need the following modifications on it:
1) [url removed, login to view] on main page.
if No redirect URL is inputted, then [url removed, login to view]
This will output a HTML page with header/footer on top with the [url removed, login to view] in the middle or shown
[url removed, login to view]
This will output a html page with 1 pic on each row, like above until all pics in directory are shown
2) Include [url removed, login to view] (functions already coded) in the [url removed, login to view] on the bottom.
3) After User submits a picture
1) thumbnail picture
function coded in [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
will link to [url removed, login to view]
instead of linking to redirect URL if input = None
3) Mass import pictures / info
- from input box
one file on each line
[url removed, login to view] | Thisistitle | Thisisubsject | URLToredirect |
[url removed, login to view]|NoTitle |ThisisSubject2 | NOURL| ScheduledatetoShow
[url removed, login to view]|Title3|Subject3| NOURL | 06/01/2007 2:30
- will upload pictures from ftp
And 2 more small functions.
1) Please state your experience in modifying scripts
2) This script looks very cleanly coded, so easy to work with. Even I can understand it :)
Must have AIM/YAHOO , ready to finish this project within 1 day if possible or 2 days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).