OBJECTIVE: Addition/extension to existing site
FEATURES TO INCLUDE: User login/registration
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS
• We need some modifications to an existing php/MySQL script. The code to be modified is based on K-Tools’s Photostore script ([url removed, login to view])
• You will need PHP/MySQL experience for this job.
• We need the following modifications to the site:
A) New Signup Forms & Process (see pages 3-5 in attached document)
B) “Invitation only?? Functionality (see pages 7-12 in attached document)
• Milestones: We expect that you complete A) by June 19, and B) by June 30
•PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS
•The original script has been slightly modified and is currently installed on [url removed, login to view]
•You will receive full access to this testing server, including ftp, cpanel, and MySQL admin access.
•Modifications must be made directly on server, so that progress of project can be monitored
-All code must me well commented (will be checked).
-Create list of all files that were modified, and hand over a .zip file including all files that have been modified
-Document all database changes that were made
•Code must be working on the testing server as described on page 2-12 of the attached document for this project to be considered completed
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).