I need a fully functioning PHP script that takes a database connection and exports it to an sql file on the server (such as the one attached) that includes:
1. ALL tables within the database
2. ALL data within those tables of the database
3. ANY necessary links/references within the database between tables
4. ALL table properties/types/data must be fully accounted for
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILE FOR AN EXAMPLE OF A SQL FILE
SQL file should utilize such commands as CREATE, INSERT, ALTER, ETC to achieve this.
The same functionailty is available in phpMyAdmin under the export tab and would like something as similar as possible without violating any license agreements (although i will accept GPL/GNU modified entires so long as licensing requirements remain intact).
I can provide a database/site if necessary but would prefer development on your own machine if possible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MYSQL [url removed, login to view]
Apache [url removed, login to view]