We are looking for a coder who will integrate forums system into our website.
* Forum design must be like in the attached forum image.
· Quote and post reply options with smiley
· Categorize by themes, city, country,
· Number of posts, “hot?? forum titles
· Send to a friend
· Inform inappropriate message
In general every posted message should arrive to moderators in a party of 50 mails in order to prevent overload on one moderator.
In these emails there should be a “remove?? link in order to delete inappropriate messages from the web.
Attached is our website html's.
BBphp is a nice forum, if you can make it look like our design image you can use it.
DEADLINE is very imported.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).