Hello coders. I need php scripts to do the following.
1. Its a form that asks, Name, email address, text, url.
Once all fields are validated it will do a paypal IPN transaction. If the payment is good, it inserts that info in to a database as well as a field called edate (this will be date("U")) and a field called count which will be zero. It will need to have all the security stuff in place (ie: they cant refresh and get the record inserted multiple times, etc). Once the record is inserted they are emailed a letter with the record #, and a link. The link will be for stats.
2. A page that dumps all the records in the db, ordered by the date decending.
3. A stats page. They enter in the record # and their email address and it directs them to a page with stats. Right not, it will only be that count field.
4. A script that I will run via cron nightly. If the record has been in the db more then X days (configurable) then it sends an email to the address in the record with the count field and some text. I can change the text so anything is fine. It will then delete the record.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Php, mysql, paypal.