Initially I need someone to build a small website to generate Word documents with embedded information collected from a database.
The website will allow users to register using a form and then will receive an automated email asking them to click on a link to validate their account before being able to login for the first time.
Once registered and validated the user then will login to the site.
Once in the site the user will see 2 main section Companies and Proposals.
On the Companies page, the user will be able to register companies and contact people for each company.
On the proposal page the user will be able to do 2 things:
1) create a final Word document based on existing templates
2) upload their own templates
Templates are Word documents that will have sections in it that will be automatically customized from the db. Basically from information entered in the Companies page. That way a document will display welcome and signature sections autofilled correctly (i.e. Dear Mr Thomas Pierce and Sincerely, Bob Marley)
I will also need an admin section that will allow me to upload Word templates to be used by the users.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).