I've purchased a standalone application, 68 Classifieds (<[url removed, login to view]>) that was very well written out of the box. I have the Developer Edition. However, we (my business partners and I) would like to change some of the basic functionality of the program, which was written in PHP and runs out of a MySQL dB.
We are really in a crunch to get these mods completed so we can launch our new site. I'm not experience with PHP. I've spent several days trying to get these mods working. I'm close, but not there yet. I'd like to hand this over to someone who's a pro at this and get it working.
We need two things;
1) 68 Classifieds is currently set up to send auto email notification to ADMIN whenever a new listing is posted to the site, or an existing listing is modified. We need the email to be sent to the USER. I've successfully modified the sendmail function so it now goes to the user for AD MODIFY, but we need to get the NEW LISTING NOTIFY going to the user, as well.
2) We need site users to be able to custom search for other users in a specific group (search results -> display contact information), by phone number or zip code proximity. 68 Classifieds software default is only for admins to be able to perform this search from admin control panel. I have modified the code and templates to put this search at the user level on the site, but the SQL isn't set up properly, so it echos back user contact information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. This includes the following functionality;
- notify user of new listing via email, with listing details embedded in body of email (including linked URL to listing)
- dealer search page querying user group (dealers) for contact information by phone number or zip code proximity. Results displaying the following contact info; firstname, lastname, city, state, zip, phone, transfer fee, within the site template page.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Completed deliverables must run on the Buyer hosting account server;
Apache [url removed, login to view] (Unix)
PHP Version 5.1.6
MySQL [url removed, login to view]