1. I want a code in Php, through which i can copy a file from say
Ftp1 to Ftp2 while i am currently looged in Ftp3.
Please keep in mind the you should pass the ftp username and password to enter the site, you should not access the file directly with "http[\\[url removed, login to view]\filename]" instead you should use like ftp:// username and password / filename"
2. In this i want another option in which i can download the same file in local system also.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).