We require a small bit of programming (built in php) which will go to a specified URL (eg [[url removed, login to view]]) and take a screenshot of the page and then convert it to a thumnail view. I understand that this can be done by actually visited the page using some kind of browser and then rendering the output, although I'm not sure how. Here are some points:
1. Needs to run under Linux with PHP installed
2. Happy to also use additiona Open Source software to achieve our goals
Would suit someone who has done if before. Obviously a demonstration would help us to choose!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Linux + PHP