I have a gaming site. [url removed, login to view]
The site already has a existing ladder system, team system and ranking system.
I need to add a custom script for arranging matches between teams. It will need these features:
1. Use existing session data and query from existing mysql tables for team info, and user info to record into a table
2. Have a form for USER A to post an available match time and 2 game types and a couple extra details.
3. Create the table for these submissions to be tracked.
4. Have a php page for letting the USER B browse and search these times arrangements with a button to accept them.
5. When USER B accepts the time arrangements, they are sent given the contact details FOR USER A. And the agreement will be added to the original record, tracking the user and his team info that agreed.
6. Add a page for admin to see all arrangements and cancel or mark a user for NO SHOW.
The table will record this data:
1. team_id_1, user_id_1, username, user_gamertag, date_time, match_description
2. team_id_2, user_id_2, username_2, user_2_gamertag, agreed, agreed_date_time
3. forfeit_team_id, forfeit_teamname, forfeit_date_time, admin_id, admin_username
Page 1 will display a form to enter data for list item 1 above.
Page 2 will allow users to browse by dates and search by dates and view available matches with an accept button next to each available match, when they accept we add list item 2's data above.
Page 3 will show the contact info for and arrangements made for the match.
Page 4 will be the admin page to allow users with certain userids to forfeit one of the 2 teams and record the date time this was done and which admin updated this using data in item 3 above.
Once these features are in place. You may receive some bonus work to enhance it.
Would like to hire someone today and get started today if possible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).