Hi, I have a PHP website which is powered by Dzoic Handshakes software. The site is [url removed, login to view]
The aims of the project are:
1) Making changes to the template - changing the colour and style of the site etc
2) Integrating it with a mailing client like Aweber - so that when someone signs up as a member, they also sign up on Aweber to my site so that their emails are recieved better.
3) In the sign-up form - implementing the Importing address function and if possible, adding a further script to it
4) Turning about 6 MS Word documents into HTML so I can use them for the email communication templates.
5) Making the home page look really nice by adding some pre-chosen images and text
6) Adding Google Adsense on to the site for PPC
Looking for this to be done by the end of the week.
Please ask if you have further questions!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).