BIDDERS MUST HAVE MSN AND BE ABLE TO READ 3RD PARTY CODE!
Site - [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] the colour scheme to the one provided in the ZIP file provided
2. Update the two CSS files which control the site to fit with the new colour scheme above, this means that all text can be read against the new background
3 In the “Search?? area on the upper left instert a DROPDOWN menu that allows users to specify the Number of bedrooms the properties has .
4 On the results page under the image of the property is a icon to open a map. I need to enable this to open a new window with NO toolbar, status etc but has the property highlighted on a google map using the FULL postcode of the property.
5 When you view the full listing of the proerty under the image of the property is a icon to open a map. I need to enable this to open a new window with NO toolbar, status etc but has the property highlighted on a google map using the FULL postcode of the property.
6 The “Description?? text on the listing does not stretch across the full page, I need that to be inline with everything else.
On the “Contact US?? page ad text that says:
Our dedicated team of professional estate agents are ready to help you at any time, please feel free to contact us via phone, fax, email or face to face.
36, West Percy St, North Shields, Tyne and Wear NE29 0DS
Tel: **0191 2584555**
7. Can you make the INDEX page blank and allow it to be controlled by the CMS system
8. Remove the text “Adverts banner zone code (phpAdsNew)??
9. I have images for all of the properties in the mysql database but they aren’t linked to the proerties for some reason. I need them linked again.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, CSS, Mysql