We are in a pinch with a small project and need a quick turnaround for phase one of a simple PHP backend and frontend by December 11th. The design is finished and XHTML/CSS in progress.
The PHP app is a minimalistic user contest system for a <5 page website which will include:
- User registration
- User login but no user cp
- Viewing contest entries (plain text) by anyone, filterable by 4 categories (pagination not necessary)
- Adding new contest entries by logged in users
- Approval of those entries by admins
- Anonymous voting "thumbs up/down" on each entry with no strict vote-once restrictions
Phase one (Dec 11th deadline) will be accepting entries but voting functionality is not due until January.
Using an existing system is generally acceptable but must be approved. We also have an Expression Engine license for this project if that will help you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Nov 28, 2009 9:54:07 AM:
Deadline for phase 1 has been extended to December 11th.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 1, 2009 3:10:40 AM:
Thank-you everyone for your bids, however the client has decided to use a programmer from another source so this bid request is now obsolete. Good luck all and best wishes.