I bought this php web mail script that i would like to have some modification made on. To see the webmail script in action visit:
<[url removed, login to view]>
According to the license agreement, i can make modifications to the script. I have already made some but i do not have the time to finish everything that is needed.
This is what i need:
1. when sending an email the script does not save the attachments with messages in the sent box. I would like to modify it to do that.
2. when reading a message, if you click move to trash (for example) it will move the message to trash but also navigate to the trash folder. I would like the script to navigate to the previous folder
3. The ability to have multiple from addresses
4. ability to import addresses from a csv text file into the address book.
5. when an attachment is in .jpg format, stop it from displaying the attachment. It should remain as an attachment link like any other attachment.
6. Also, currently a user has to sign up in order to use the script. I would like it to authenticate against a pop server and if the user name and password is correct auto create an account for the user.
7. last but not lease, the script has the ability to add and remove folders but they didn't put an option to rename a folder. I would like this to be added.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 server