I have a site written in PHP with Pear and Smarty, that needs some work done. I need major progress on this by Wednesday. This a complete site that requires some upgrades. Here is a description of the items I need done:
1) There is already a well developed administration section, but I need to add the ability for the administrator to edit orders, and then charge/credit the customer's credit card, based on the changes. There is already an order list in the admin. The admin user would click on the order, and then would proceed with being able to edit the order. On the checkout page, the admin would be asked to charge or credit the order, and hit process. Changes would be in some way logged, so that we could always reference what happened previously.
2) In the admin section, there are 12 steps that the admin checks off as these steps are completed (simple checkboxes). There is also a customer login area, where the customer is currently able to view their orders. We need to make it so that when the admin checks off completed steps, it updates the information the customer sees when they login to view orders.
3) There is an error in the admin section that needs to be fixed. There is a place where the admin clicks to send an automated email to the customer. It brings up an error page. This should be a simple fix. I would like to add one thing to this. I want to log the time and date the email was sent, so that we can reference this if needed.
4) Quick to change to cell padding on area of site...should take 2 minutes.
If you need the url of the site, please ask.
Please only apply if you are experienced with PHP, Smarty and Pear. This is not something a beginner could figure out in couple of days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).