I have some PHP code in need worked on. Fist thing is I need code modified NO Change in the Filenames'[url removed, login to view]' and so on. Reason is i use a Clinet Side application I have developed to run in windows and work with this PHP Script. Now I have included the PHP in a zip for you to look at before you bid. Here is requirements.
0. A BIG BUG. when a visitor goes to the [url removed, login to view] after the lines run out on there browser they can not see the chat. I need heis fixed. I can see on my end all the chat but on the visitors [url removed, login to view] after the lines fill up it will not autoscroll down. And you will need to test this on IE,Firefox.
1. When you log out from [url removed, login to view] it uses a popup to log out. This needs to be fixed. Pop up blockers stop it. So a new way to log out with NO POPUPS
2. [url removed, login to view] when you are here I need a way to Delete the Visitor sessions that you see.
2.a All so on the [url removed, login to view] it will play a sound when you get a new comment.I
need it to play a sound when you geta new visitor all so. No POP UPS . It uses a pop up to play the sound this has to be fixed NO POP UPS3. [url removed, login to view] when you are here i need a way to delete the comments.
3.a sendmail( ) function that will gather all emails in the comments and i can put a checkbox next to the emal that i want to send email to, and a select all button to chek all.
4. [url removed, login to view] here just 1 small thing. When message is sent a redirect to a url. The url will need to be located in the config.inc.php.5. Browser Click . Need a way to turn off the visitors browser click when it is refreshing.6. WinLike. <[url removed, login to view]> I want to use winlike for the [url removed, login to view] .
6.b and in the [url removed, login to view] a place to change change the skins of the winlike .
So If i click on the visitor in the [url removed, login to view] a winlike form will show for me and the visitors [url removed, login to view] will be a winlike as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).