I'm looking for someone to write a phpBB mod (v2.0.6), well more of an addition really, which pulls out topics and serves them as an RSS feed (ie. sticks them into an RSS/XML file). There are similar scripts out there but none have all of the requirement I need, which are as follows:
- pull out topic title as item title and part of the post itself as item description
- customizable item URL (viewtopic/[url removed, login to view] instead of of [url removed, login to view])
- pull out latest topics and most active topics
- the scripts should be able to live anywhere on the site
- ability to call a function after it's created/served the RSS if possible
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).