phpicalendar ([url removed, login to view]) is fed off of .ics files. I have a need to have that changed for my installation to pull data from a mysql database. The basic db schema is written (see attached) and we can provide a working installation of the application and the schema loaded into the database. Functionality that would need to be preserved in this port:
* All display code should be left alone
* Search will need to be changed to search the database
* Permissions: the db schema has space for users. Need to be able to map many to many relationships between users and calendars.
* Add and delete events with a database tool instead of an iCal complaint tool.
Please provide the framework and methodology you will use for development.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in deployed form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unix PHP (4 or 5 is fine) MySQL (4.1+)