I currently have phpList configured, installed, email templates and intergrated into the website. Test email does work but when sending out a message to the list the process queue page times out. I get no error message at all and it is clear the message was not sent. Also since installing there has been a update of phpList to version 2.10.4 Here is what I need you to do.
1. Backup the mailing list.
2. Backup phpList database
3. Zip these files and send them to me. This MUST be done before starting the project just in case we run into any issues.
4. Fix the process queue issue and update phpList to latest version. You can do this in any order you want to.
5. I have the first newsletter which must be confirmed sent out to the list to complete the project.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, phpList