I need this done ASAP!
Please tell me how quickly you can have this up and running, and I will need to see examples of previous work.
I need a poker website design AND coding similar to this site...[url removed, login to view]
The site will need these pages:
1) Home page - This will be the template for all other pages. It will need tabs for REGISTER, NEWS (an RSS feed will be placed here), RAKEBACK DEALS, FAQ, REFER A FRIEND, CONTACT US (and I will need this to work..i.e. it will need to send me the email).
2) NEWS - I will supply an RSS for you to install.
3) REGISTER - this will need to provide registeration details, but the registeration will not have to work. That will be done later.
3) FAQ - that will be just the home page templete with text I will provide.
4) Refer a Friend - basically just text I will provide
5) Rakeback Deals - similar to this page...[url removed, login to view]
I will have 4 poker rooms to add to this page.
Please ask questions.
I really need someones full attention to this project as it needs to be completed in the next 4-5 days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).