I am looking for a friendly, professional coder to whip up a combo Awards/Polling script for me. The script will have 3 areas:
1) Members Area
2) Admin Area
3) Public Polling Area
I don't have a time frame, but would love to get this coded and rocking as soon as possible. Please see below for full description.
Here is a list of the features I am looking for:
Members Area: Members will create an account, and be taken to the member login page. (This where any messages from admin are posted).
1) From there, they may click to the "nominations" page. I envision this as as a standard email form that has the following fields:
A) Drop down menu, where they can select a category
B) Title Field
C) Photo Upload field
D) Description Box
E) Submit button.
2) Once they member submits a nomination, they are redirected to a page that contains a table that contains all of their "nominations". They may add, edit or delete nominations from here.
Admin Area: Admin logins, and can do the following:
1) Post messages that appear on all of the members pages, or can post a message to a particular member's page.
2) Create Categories: Categories can be created dynamically by the admin. When a new category is created, the submission form in the member's area is automatically updated.
3) Each submissions category has it's own page. On the page will be a list of member submissions, which can be:
C) Moved to a different category
E) Archived (This would be a category that would not be seen in the submission form in the member's area).
Public Area: This is where the fun begins, lol.
1) There should be a public page for each category created by the admin.
2) Each page will show 3 published submissions, with the picture on top, the description, and then the vote button.
3) System will automatically calculate the vote, and show a percentage, so visitors always know who the leader is when they view the page.
4) There should be a login form for members, which also has lost UserID/Password functionality.
5) Quick signup form (username & email address).
1) The system should be template based--please keep the code separate from the HTML.
2) Should be PHP
3) MySQL, just to be safe.
System should be for a unix server.