Looking for a person to create a PostNuke site that will keep a registry (database) of complaints that tenants can file regarding their living space. The database module must allow for the following:
1. Allow registered users to submit/edit a new file (containing the address, comments, and a maximum of 4 pictures - viewed by thumbnails)
2. Allow users to search (and sort) database enties by city, country, street, etc.
3. Allow registered users to place a comment on any file of their choice (even if they did not author the original file) and save a link to their "favourites" (this may require another module)
Programmer will also create a simple theme for the site.
This project is still very much in the planning phase. Looking for someone with a vision of the tech details necessary to make this a useful site for tenants. Module must be user-friendly and neat. This site will be a non-profit service - reasonable bids are appreciated. Interested programmers are asked to forward examples of their work (PostNuke).
Please visit this webpage for a simple example of some of the features I'm looking for: [[url removed, login to view]]
1) Completed module(s) installed in the
[[url removed, login to view]] website (within the PostNuke environment)
2) A simple Postnuke skin (making a few changes to a standard theme may be all that's needed)
3) Testing and tweaking
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.