A program for putting several powerpoint files together into one presentation by simply pointing and clicking.
1. Specify your name and name of lecture
2. Select powerpoint files to include from a list of defined files
3. Select private powerpoint files to include by browsing on your computer
4. Sort the selected files (what order will the lecture be in)
5. Click ready and a powerpoint presentation is made composed of the selected files and a starting slide with your name and the title of the lecture.
List of powerpoint files has to be editable by the administrator
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and Powerpoint 2003