I'm looking for someone to design two portals. The first is going to be for clients and will have limited functionality. The second will be for "professionals" (more details will come later). The site is going to be almost a modification of a dating site, but I DO NOT want to reinvent the wheel so I'm not expecting to pay a lot for the project, just the modifcation.
- The professionals will create a profile via a signup form.
- Clients will be able to browse through profiles, like on this site:
<[url removed, login to view]>
- The portals must meet all the fucitnos as in the PDF. This is a rough design on how the portal could look.
I'm very open to other suggestions to imporve things.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux hosting, php etc.. ajax content would be prefered