1) When new listings are created the listing id created is jumping the sequence number by 10 or 20 numbers in between, can u fix this to increment by 1
2) The contact messages sent to the listings are currently stored in a table. Can you please display the contact messages sent at the bottom of each listing page as follows :-
Enquiries Made About This Listing
(Display the message 1)
(Display the message 2)
(Display the message 3)
3) When extra keywords are added to an existing listing, the system is supposed to calculate only 1 dollar per additional keyword. Its doing this correctly, however it also adds the deposit amount required for new listings into this calculation which is of course wrong because this is not a new listing however they are just adding extra keywords into an existing listing.. Can u fix this by calculating only the additional payments for the extra keywords added? See the attached.
4) Also fix the attached small bugs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).