This project is to build a non-flash website.
The website will reside at [[url removed, login to view]] and it will be a magazine for girls and boys (target age group approx 15yrs to 21 yrs) arranging their proms and end of year Balls. This will include appropriate articles, a forum, a dress catalogue and a supplier directory.
Something similar to the following would be acceptable - <[url removed, login to view]>
The project specification is as follows:-
1. Design an appropriate logo for My Prom Magazine
2. Build a website which is SEOed
3. Provide a menu of articles on the home page (as per the left hand menu on the example website)
4. Provide a back-end facility to add, delete, sort articles - each article must allow html in the content area
5. Provide a menu of suppliers on the home page (as per the right hand drop-down menus on the example website)
6. Provide a back end facility to add, delete, sort supplier entries. Must allow for html in the entries.
7. Provide a menu of dress designers on the home page (perhaps under the supplier directory)
8. Provide a back-end facility to add/edit/remove a dress designer. Designer information to be included is name, website, telephone number, description (to allow html). Also add, edit, delete a dress style. Should include dress style, dress picture, description to allow html. Associate a dress to a designer.
9. Menu option across the top to include:-
My Prom Magazine
Advertise With Us
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).