My book on consulting companies will be published soon (end of June 2007), and I would like to promote or reach out readers through a website or a blog. For this reason, I've just bought a domain name ([url removed, login to view]), which I would like to be a platform on which I can display my ideas and part of my book. I do not know whether a blog or a website is the proper approach. Nethertheless, i would like to split this website or the blog in 4 languages: french (main page), english, spanish, and malagasy. The French page would show the book and the other languages would talk about the book that will be enventually translated. in all pages, I would like to have categories or links, which would contains the following:
(1) about me
(2) few definitions (the holy trinity in consulting, the balance, the relationship between consultants and managers, etc.)
(3) profile of consultants (pictures of consultants with their stories and background,etc.)
(4) few links (my publisher, etc.)
and so on
so, I would like very much to receive a proposal on my best options to realize my projects.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
it should be available for any web browser