**Publishing web pages onto aMember site**
This job is to publish a number of web pages onto an aMember membership site. Detailed knowledge of aMember is not essential, but a few aMember page templates will need to be customized.
My site is similar to the membership sites [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]] with the following exceptions:
- my site has no video and less images
- my site's page length is shorter for most pages
**Total number of unique web pages:** 9 pages (8 pages as per examples above + 1 page of content in an article format - 2,900 words)
**aMember page template modifications:** 3 pages requiring identical modifications (e.g. banner, background, etc)
In this membership site, there is a member's only area that has pages duplicated from the public site (e.g. contact, privacy, etc).
- Dreamweaver & templates
- Wordpress, Photoshop (optional for future projects)
- Excellent English communications skills
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need anything else supplied before entering a bid.
**When placing a bid, please confirm your experience in the required applications and tools. And send some sample of websites you've worked on.**
- Extract content from MS Word documents into Dreamweaver templates
- Apply 'clean' formatting and styles to content (i.e. use style properties to add space between paragraphs and no manual font formatting)
- Insert images, create links, insert email script for contact us page
- Customize aMember signup/login page templates
- Upload HTML files onto server using ftp
- Test all links and email function properly
**What I will supply to winning coder:**
- MS Word files for content
- Dreamweaver templates and CSS
- Example of other website (membership site) styles to match
- Site overview with folder structure and file locations
- FTP details
- Live website with all pages uploaded and all links functioning
- Zip file of entire website with all respective subfolders
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Dreamweaver, HTML, aMember