1. Display properties (text from database, photos and a few images)
** This is not a rental property dump. The number of properties is fixed as the client owns the properties and therefore the inventory will only change when the client buys/sells a property.
2. Print property information as PDF (real-time data from DB)
1. Property Management
b. Unit Management
2. Site Emails (generated by a contact us form on public site)
3. Property Inventory Reporting
VIEW/PRINT as PDF
4. Property Presentation Generator
GENERATE/SAVE/PRINT AS PDF
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 13, 2007 4:57:01 AM:
Hey there, Thanks for the taking the time to bid on my project. I'm impressed by the number of people who've reached out to offer their services. This message is to let everyone know that bidded that I've chosen one of the earlier bidders to build this project for me. The individual selected has been notified. Thanks again! Andrew
PHP / MySQL