This is probably a very easy project and would likely take very little time.
The script is written in php/mysql and essentially is just a reciprocal linking script that I have installed on my website.
It functions fine however one function that I need does not.
When I need to check reciprocal links to my website it is fine when checking only 30 or 40 links (which are stored in a mysql database)
When I need to check my entire directory which is over 2500 links I get what appears to be a typical mysql time out error.
"the page you
I can't manually change the mysql timeout either.
So the fix I am after would be for
1. The script to be able to parse a smaller ammount of links to be checked each time so as to avoid the timeout, then the next lot would be checked.
2. It should be able to check all links at the same time using the method above. So I can set it to check and let it do the work without having to worry about it timing out.
3. The script should still be able to function fully and also remain integrated [url removed, login to view] (as it is allready integrated with linkmetro)
I will be providing a working directory of the script that will be used for testing purposes (done by me)
And will also provide you with the entire script so you can see how it works and more importantly the two actual parts of the script that are doing the checking.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).