I need a stored procedure that returns a list of dates given a start date and interval criteria (i.e. a recurrence pattern). The interval critiera are the sames as those available in Outlook. This SP will be used to enhance an intranet calendar application to support recurring events.
The user interface is not part of this bid. However, you will need to determine the output of the user interface as this is the input to the stored procedure. Again, the UI will mimic the UI in Outlook.
For DAILY recurrence:
1. Every x days
2. Every weekday
For WEEKLY recurrence:
1. Recur every x weeks on (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat)
For MONTHLY recurrence:
1. Day x of every y months
2. The (1st-4th,last) (Sun-Sat,day,weekday,weekend day) of every x months
For YEARLY recurrence:
1. Every (Jan-Dec) Day
2. The (1st-4th,last) (Sun-Sat,day,weekday,weekend day) of (Jan-Dec)
The start date is sepecified as well as an end date of:
1. No end date (this should go out 3 years)
2. End after x ocurrences
3. End by date
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
SQL Server 2000 Stored Procedure