The store I need to modify is [_http://reggae-mp3.net_] a ZenCart site. I would like to add the mp3 download feature in a clean style. Here are a couple of links using osCommerce that I like:[_www.av8records.com_] and [_www.hi-bias.ca_] they both play the mp3 by streaming the audio I believe. Nice and clean plus vibrant. Maybe wimpy player is a good option?
The feel to my site is one of indie reggae musicians from around the world not just Jamaica, hence the term Global Reggae Citizen.
I chose the ZenCart because my mp3 site [_www.reggae-mp3.com_] does not have a search feature and is limited with no customising support.
In the future I want to add a radio or full time streaming audio function for people to listen to my selections.
I would also like to have a blog or message/discussion board... I like the banner effect on the index page, it would help sell my various artists.
In a nutshell I want a progressive roots reggae site that will appeal to a global audience... I can pretty well handle the CDs and merchandise.. I need the mp3 coding to work and not show server paths etc...
On the mySQL server side I am looking for some quick reports i.e. how many of a title has sold in a given time frame and for how much.
So can you help? Please forward a quote for the work..
Silver Kamel Audio
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request if necessary
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Coding supplied must conform to the template framework and NOT alter the core source code. This will make it easier to update in the future.
5) Changes to the mySQL database are acceptable but must be well documented.
Website is hosted by network solutions on a Linux platform. Users are the typical IE, Netscape and Firefox web browsers...