This project is to rewrite a messaging webservice in c#.
The last implementation of this, while it works, is not very robust and I would like a simple implementation that works.
In short, this service allows messages to be sent and gotten through webservice methods.
messages are XML based and reside in a logical queue (by name).
messages can either be "Broadcast" or "consumed" messages. broadcast messages stay around for their appointed lifecycle and are delivered to anyone who asks for them within that time period.
Messages that are consumed live in a database until they are consumed by a client or they expire. at that point they are removed from the database.
When a message is picked up by a client, the fact that the message was delivered to that user is recorded. Messages can be requested by:
- queue name + xpath query
- queue name + after date time
- queue name (only messages that I have not seen)
Attached is the webservice interface that I want as well as the coding standards doc.
- design doc
- sql ddl
- webservice code
- NUnit unit tests for all methods
- sample client
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).