I need the following:
1) A interactive design or document created within 3d (animation) software that is a depiction of a 3d mobius loop that I can rotate in space three dimensionally and the mobius loop has some customizable text along the surface of the loop that scales, moves, and is attached to the loop in fixed and desired locations.
2) The software the developer uses can be anything the developer desires. Example: Maya, TrueSpace, Blender, Atmospher, etc. However, the software must be available to me to purchase elsewhere on my own for under $200. It also cannot be the more complex softwares. The reason is that I plan to create other 3d shapes (not necessarily this same shape) with attached text in the future.
3)I want the developer to write out the steps he/she took to create the above design using the software, and submit the steps in text format to me as part of the deliverable.
As may be obvious, I want to do these myself in the future, but I do not know:a)what is the most affordable, and easy to learn software that will do the above and b)the steps to take in the software to create such a design.
I have downloaded many, many 3d (animation) software and have struggled with finding out the steps to create the above simple design. I have found that I could create an entire 3d environment, but I can't seem to EASILY create the above.
I don't know if it is possible but I will give a bonus that is equal to the accepted bid if the above is done in such a way to make it customizable using Microsoft .NET (C#) Again, if it's possible.
I know that design/3d/animation and .NET aren't exactly synonymous.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).