The Business Professional is a membership website that focuses on audio interviews with successful business personalities. The interviews are in MP3 format and streamed onto individual pages on the website.
Each interview will also be transcribed and offered as a CD which will be sold from a "catalog" page on the website.
I want to offer webmasters with membership websites, the ability to stream the audios onto their websites. This service will be provided on a subscription basis.
The webmaster will be able to:
- sign up for the affiliate program and be paid a commission on any purchases that his members make in The Business Professional store
- be paid a commission on any other webmaster signing up for the service from clicking on the link in the frame of the RSS feed
- choose which audios he would like to have streamed onto his website
- choose the skin of the RSS feed to match the design of his website
The RSS feed will need to be connected to my affiliate program. The affiliate software currently being used is Ultimate Affiliate Manager
When someone unsubscribes from the service, their access to the RSS feed needs to be terminated, their payments stopped, and their referrer's commission payments stopped.
A webmaster signs up for the service and is taken to a thank you page where he can choose from a list of audios he wants to have featured on his site, or he can click all and they'll all be available on his website.
Each audio on the selection page will have a picture and a brief summary of the interview. The webmaster can click on a radio button to select the audio.
After he's made his selection, the RSS HTML code is generated and he can copy and paste the code into his website.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux I think