I need few [url removed, login to view] 2 (using [url removed, login to view]) pages to learn Paypal checkout and google checkout.
Simply create a page with following fields-
1. Item name, quantity, price
2. A button for "Paypal Subscribe"
3. A button for "Google CHeckout"
When i click "Paypal Subscribe" button it will process order using Paypal, when "Google CHeckout" is clicked, it will process order with google checkout.
1. After processing order it should show order confirmation/cancelled page.
2. For paypal you will also write IPN handler (instant payment notification) and save order *(item, qty, totalamount, invoiceno, transaction ID etc)* into a database (you will create it) only if IPN reports "VERIFIED"
3. Similarly use google callback to get confirmation of order and save order into database.
You will use your own SandBox account for both methods that i will replace with my own sandbox account.
You will also help me in setting up this application at my IIS.
I am using WinXP SP2, IIS 5.
If you have any question feel free to ask me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], Google Checkout, Paypal Checkout