I require a graphic design for a school district web site. The site will allow users to perform administration, attendance, lunch counts, discipline, transportation and many other functions. There is a wide feature set.
The design should provide:
1) a flexible navigation scheme that can accommodate features, and sub-features
2) a content-oriented page scheme, with maximum horizontal space. Many screens have large numbers of fields.
3) an 800x600 pixel workspace, with allowances for the browser (IE) (e.g. not more than 760 pixels wide).
This is NOT a programming job! I need graphics and layout, not coding. Do NOT respond with bids for PROGRAMMING.
I would like to see portfolio work from all interested candidates.
Please refer to the high-level site outline (attached as PDF) for a general idea of the subject areas of the site. There will be further drilling down from these.
1) 2-3 basic framework pages (in Photoshop format) that will accommodate my navigation requirements.
2) All relevant fonts included in the design.
3) An explanation of the navigation scheme, if applicable, and how it may be expanded. Alternative navigation schemes may be requested.
4) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.