We need a tool to create a report from search matches found in an XML (or more precisely an XLIFF) file.
We need to drag in the attached sample package [url removed, login to view] into the tool and for the tool to extract the XLIFF file and search for a list of things that we need to report.
The report should be displayed in HTML format.
**Please attached Word file for a full description of the project task.**
Please do not bid without reading and understand the task in full.
You should have the following skills:
- Able to extract an xml file from a zip package
- Able to search the xml file based on certain criteria and search lists
- Some searches may require RegEx
- When a match is found be able to report the stringID where the match was found and report the type of match found for that strings
- Able to export the report to a format such as HTML, Word, or other commonly used formats
- Able to provide us with a method of changing the things to search for. We are open for discussion on this part and can handle most languages.
- The tool should be able to handle input files in UTF-8
- Make the tool time limited or require a software license that cant be transferred easily
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and above