I need an Seminar Registration application very similar to the sample found here: [url removed, login to view]
**Changes I need made:
**- Interface: I would like to take the HTML out of the php scripts and convert to variables passed to a template, which I will create. The objective being that the interface must be maintainable in a standard web design tool like Dreamweaver.
- Calendar view for visitors to see seminars scheduled (show locations with links - some fields will not be shown to visitors.
- Ability to Book Seminars. This would be for companies to book the instructor for future seminars. It would be a different form and would have to check for availability based on the seminars already scheduled. Payment processing needed here as well.
- Payment processing to be integrated with an online processor to be determined - will need some help in determining the best solution. Payment processing must handle Sales Tax. Credit card info will NOT be stored in the DB.
- Mailing List integration: Attendees who opt in for the mailing list will automatically be put in a separate mailing list DB/app (to be determined)
- Visitor Search Page - Fields: Registrant email, Date ranges, Locations, Seminar Number
** Need all the functions in the sample plus:
- View booking requests. Allows admin to view requests and click a link to confirm a booking which should transfer the booking details to a new seminar record.
- Ability to send email to attendees when details are added or changed (manual click, not auto).
- Admin Search Page - Fields: Registrant email, Date ranges, Locations, Payment Status
- Admin Calendar View - shows the "client" field (this is who has booked the seminar)
Some other details may come up and I will need phone contact with the coder.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL - I will provide the hosting environment.