I have a mobile fun&games site with heavy usage, logos ringtones etc. The users are from all over the world.
- An interface that allows me to set up 2-20 indivudually designed HTML pages with ads that users have to click through before they get to the send sms page.
This will have to be dynamic so that the pages can easily be changed from my admin interface (or by FTP or some other easy method).
This will also have to de dynamic so that we can request a text input that will be put in a database before the next page is shown. There must be a way to have 50-100 different ads and rotate them randomly for every new attempt to send an sms.
- Among the pages there must be.
One page with "tell a friend" where users must tell 5 friends who all get an email.
- An interface towards the [url removed, login to view] plattform so that people will be allowed to send just 1 sms after having seen all the advertisements.
The application will have to be secure to prevent people from bypassing the 2-20 ads pages, send sms twize, use the back function to access the send page again or access the SMSxpress plattform to send out massive volumes of sms. General security evaluation must be done.
- Registration of users.
Users will have the option to be registered. When they do they have to see fewer ads before they can send sms.
Register in database:
second email address
mobile phone number (must work world wide)
The best here is to use some member management software that has password recovery etc, there must be some open source avaliable.
We will send a PIN code by sms (after the ads pages) to the user that the user will have to enter to send sms.
I will need some assistance in the design, user interface and implementation of this towards the end user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).