Looking for a very experienced CREloaded 6.1 coder to setup a creloaded site from a template design. Template may be in crelaoded 6.1 or 6.2 but my crealoded is 6.1.
Coders with many and high rankings are preferred.
1) Please write how many creloaded sites you have setup before.
2) Please write how your coding skills are regarding creloaded modifications
3) Please write if you can manage if "register_globals" in [url removed, login to view] is NOT/can NOT be set on "on"
4) Please write what experience you have with importing databases into creloaded (how many have you done. What problems do you foresee)
5) Please write how many crelaoded sites you have setup on shared webhosts.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).