I'm looking for an expert Seach Engine Optimizer to help me optimize my site. Its a site selling an accelerated learning manual.
Your role is not to do the optimization work, but rather to assist me in having another organization or programmer do the work. **If you win this project, you will not be doing the actual implementation.** You may however be supervising the efforts of another programmer/organization - depending on what you recommend.
For this particular project, you need to provide a design report for the overall program. The budget for the entire search engine optimization is US$600, **plus** a US$300 bonus after 4 months if the objectives are met (within budget, the first 6 keywords below in the top 10 on Google, and 60% of keywords in top 30 of Google, Yahoo, MSN). You will need to work out how you would recommend I spend this money, and the bonus, to obtain the best ranking for approx 20 keywords.
Your fee for this project you are bidding on now needs to come out of this budget, as does your fee for supervising the implementation (if thats what you advise).
In your response or via email please provide a description of your experience, results achieved and a table of contents for what you'd provide in your report. **You must have demonstrated and referencable experience**.
A design report, completed within 14 days, that includes:
* An overall strategy for how to achieve the objectives
* A detailed description of each task, estimated timeframes and cost
* Specific advice (not general) on how to structure the site for best results, and the organization of 3 key pages.
A breakdown on how the budget should be spent
* A "project description" - suitable for submitting to [url removed, login to view] - to find the person/organization/s to do the keyword analysis, individual page analysis, link popularity work, submission work etc you recommend (if relevant).
* Recommendations on who you believe should do the work (if relevant).
Up to 2 hours of your time to answer questions I have on your report and/or general SEO questions.
The starting list of keywords are:
* Accelerated Learning
* Memory Techniques
* study skills
* Learning Styles
* Learning Skills
* Adult learning
* How to Learn
* improve grades
* improve study
* improve concentration
* how to concentrate
* concentrate better
* lifelong learning
* learning book
Less relevant, however the site is running on Windows 2000 using ASP & MDB. I have full control over content.
This site is not an MLM or home based business.