Attached is a very simple 3 table database schema. I need someone to set up and create the classes and xml mapping files for these tables using NHibernate. I'll also need set up instructions and some query examples. Pretty straight forward stuff, I'm just short on time. :(
To be clear the deliverable is as follows:
1) Classes with properties for data access
2) XML Mapping files to the database
3) Instructions on how to set things up
4) Examples on how to query by each property of each table. For example get documents by id, get documents by title, get documents by url etc etc. You should have a good many of these examples for each table.
Thats it! Looking for to your bid!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.net 2.0 nhibernate windows xp