I want to publish an account of events. I have been mistreated in a few areas and I want to make a web-based defence of my character.
Web-design is a pain in the butt, so I figured that if we use a pmWiki site, once you have done the project, I can add pages here and there, if I have more content for it in future.
Here's what I want:
1. pmWiki Website. A customised look, just so that it doesn't look too "fresh out of the box". It doesn't need to be too fancy. I'm sure one of the templates will do, plus a little tweaking.
2. Intuitive navigation. This will probably already come with certain wiki skins/templates. Still, I will give you some content which you can work with and help me reach a good method of displaying it.
3. Generally, the site will have pages that show:
- Accuser's accusation (usually with a screenshot/image or video clip)
- Defense: My evidence (screenshot, video clip, etc)
- Defence: My comments (text, links, etc.)
I will need you to think of yourself as a web-designer and activist/reporter.. I need you to have ideas of how it could be laid out, etc, once you personally take on the goal.
I expect that I'd give you approx 6-10 items. e.g. by means of discussion, I'd provide you with a screenshot and say: this is a screenshot of an email which accuses me of (for example) tearing up a newspaper. I would give you a video clip of the newspaper in good condition. You would use add it to a page, and using notes about it that you get from me (through discussion or otherwise), publish it as an "article".
I expect it will be a refreshingly different project for you, and very necessary and relieving for me to have it done.
useful link for pmWiki embedding (e.g. youtube etc):
<[url removed, login to view]>
I look forward to working with you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).