My cart (php/mysql/smarty) is working like this now:
There is a check box 'Test Mode For Payments' box > If check box enabled > test purchase in shopping cart > paymet processor is bypassed > getting the message 'Payment done in demo mode'. (This is how it was coded)
What I want is:
Check box enabled > paymet processor is bypassed > Product(s) released or hold for approval like LIVE SALE. EVERYTHING LIKE A LIVE SALE. (Once it appears as live sale every thing I can test like product approval, product expirations, product links working or not etc)
I guess some *demo parameter* is not adding to the sale link when checkbox is checked, so it actually not appearing as live sale. So if checkbox enabled, sales links need a demo parameter, as far as I know.
Shopping cart uses both paypal and 2checkout.com.
1. Once coder selected, I will give access to site.
2. This is kinda urgent. So if you give me today/tomorrow that'd be good.
3. Paypal/2checkout/cart experience is good.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)No links to my site, name,script,demo etc.
Linux, php, mysql, smarty