- Need to combine two different selection methods into one form:
This registration form needs to calculate the amount owing based onthe following criteria:
1. Is the registrant a member of the society?
2. Which groups has the registrant selected?
Two zip files are included in the attached file which contain samples of existing functions. File [url removed, login to view] gives an example of the choice between a member and a non-member. File multiselect gives an example of the possible selection of multiple items.
Selection values need to be as follows:
Society member, 1 group: 75
Society member, 2 groups: 125
Society member, 3 groups: 175
Non-Society member, 1 group: 85
Non-Society member, 2 groups: 135
Non-Society member, 3: groups: 185
A copy of the .shtml registration form is included. The final total needs to be submitted to PayPal as indicated by the html code found in the registration form.
This project requires a very short turnaround time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).