This is a very simple website set up to create for a person who knows what they are doing
To create a membership site,
- that runs on a Wordpress blog (Semiologic theme)
- is protected by Amember, and
- is integrated with 1Shopping Cart's recurring
billing, autoresponders, testing and tracking
**The membership site will...
1st HTML page (includes sign up form)_
- Have a landing page that will allow people to sign up for a free report (Giving their name and email address will launch a 1ShoppingCart autoresponder)
- Have two different landing pages set up and linked to 1Shopping Carts split testing and tracking
_2nd HTML page (includes Buy now button)_
- After signing up for the free report take people straight to a sales page that has a buy now button (There are also two different sales pages that are also linked to 1Shopping Carts split testing and tracking)
- CLicking the buy now will take them to the sign up process in 1Shopping cart
_3rd HTML page (includes 1Shopping Cart Sign Up)
_ - Have a one off fee and a recurring fee structure in the 1Shopping Cart
- Sign up process also allows creation of aMember user name and password
_4th page Wordpress Blog
_ - Allow access to protected content on wordpress blog after signing up and paying
**1) Complete and fully-functional website as well as documentation of all creation steps using screen shots
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).