I need help with four basic things in C#.NET windows app that is talking to Database SQL SERVER 2000:
1) I need to dynamically load names of the databases from my machine as Radio buttons on my win-form (say for ex: Pubs, Northwind, Adventureworks..etc..etc)
2) When I click on each such Radio button (like Pubs), it should again dynamically load all the tables of that database as individual checkboxes, one checkbox for everytable.
3) When I click on each such checkbox, it should display say 50 rows of that particular table.
4) Finally, if I select a particular table's checkbox and click on a button it should save those 50 rows either as text file, csv or pdf.
I have done some work on my own but unable to dynamically load as radio buttons and checkboxes....
For database names in a SQL Server instance I'm using:
select name from master..sysdatabases
and to Find all tables
select name from sysobjects where type='U'
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win XP, MS Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2000