For a restaurant to manage order and supply.
Just simple :
1. Save order from customer. Ex. Table 5: fried chicken breast 2, rice 2, coke 2.
2. Print the order, price and total price. This order number marked as 'ordered' in the system
3. After waitress give notice to cashier that all order for table 5 is complete, than cashier change the status 'ordered' to be 'delivered'
4. The system calculate remain stock based on the order. Ex : Chicken breast stock 30, minus 2 delivered, remaining 28 pcs.
- All stock are in real pieces (Ex. chicken breast 30, chicken wing 12, toufu 55, coke 18). Just distract them with the item ordered.
- Owner can add more items in the future (menu and stock), ex. add menu apple juice, and add stock apple juice.
- The owner can view and print report of : order and total order today, a week, a month, a year, or between date x and date y. If possible, with graph
- The owner can view and print report of remaining stock (6 columns) : Item name, Safety minimum stock level, total stock, total item delivered, remain, must order (if possible, these columns can be printed per column also, ex. Item name and must order.)
Exampe : safety stock level for coke 100, total stock at beginning 160, today sell 70, remain 160-70=90, must order = 100-90=10 (below safety stock level).
- three access level for user : cashier, manager, owner.
- with css for me to modify the look.